Wednesday, November 10, 2010

JOB INTERVIEW



I did something today that I have not done in over 22 years. I had a job interview. I was nervous and did not sleep well. Had to get up at 6:00  am to be there at 8:30. Of course I got there a little early. RJ drove me there in case I could not find a parking spot and he could drop me off. I thought I was going to interviewed by a elderly lady. She was not that old and had 2 other persons with her to interview me. Was not expecting 3 people. I was shown a book in the lobby while I was waiting that had items about the job and what questions that would be asked of me. That helped some but I still didn't have all the answers. By 9:00 I was back in the car with RJ. Don't know how it went or when I will find out about the job but I felt great. Had a new haircut, color job by RJ and a new outfit.  I knew the first one would be the toughest. Will keep you posted on the outcome.

1 comment: