Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day before Jennifer's birthday

I came to Wichita today to celebrate Jennifer's birthday. It is to snow the next couple of days and won't be able to be here. We had a super day, going out to eat and shopping. Here are a few of the pictures that I took.


 Here is Jennifer where we ate supper, at Il Vicino. It was great and they gave her a free dessert, which she shared with me. Hard to believe she will be 32 tomorrow.


This is what we found when we got home. Her Dad did this before he went to work. It brought tears to our eyes.


Here is a picture of the two of us, what a pair!


Here is the gift that Grandma, RJ and I got Jennifer for her birthday, a new ipod shuffle. It is hard to tell in the picture but it is an apple green, green being her favorite color. All in all I think she had a good birthday even though it is not her birthday yet. Wonder what she will do tomorrow when she gets off work.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Little Sis! I wish I was there celebrating with you all. Love you!

    ReplyDelete