Wednesday, June 29, 2011

VERA BRADLEY

If you know me, you know that I am not much of a name brand person. But I saw a lady in Subway a couple of months ago and I LOVED her purse. Asked her where she got it and she said it was a Vera Bradley. Never heard of this so I asked my daughter, Jennifer, and she said that my other daughter, Carrie, had a Vera Bradley purse. Jennifer called Carrie and told her that I found something that I would like. Carrie said that she would get me a purse for Mother's Day. Got on line that night and found the purse that I wanted. Mentioned the purse to my mother and she said that she would like to have one also. We happened to pick the same pattern so my mother picked an alternate choice. When Carrie came through Topeka yesterday on their way back home to Wichita, she brought our purses to my mother (I had to work). I am in love. Here are a few pictures of what my purse looks like. What do you think? Is it me?



It holds everything I had in my other purse but I can find it easier. My mother says that everyone notices her purse and thinks it looks great. Maybe there is something to brand name items.

1 comment:

  1. Some brand names ARE worth the money! I'm glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete