Thursday, October 14, 2010

A lovely day

Didn't do much of anything yesterday so today I got busy. RJ helped me with our walk. Did not do much but I liked what we did. Here is the before picture. As you can see, you can't see much due to the many leaves that have fallen. And we have a lot more to fall.

This is the view from our deck.You can't see the stepping stones very well. Here is what the walk looks like now minus the leaves.

I not sure what to put along the edges to keep the pebble stones around the steps. Will keep thinking about this. RJ says that the cats like walking on the walk. I think they just don't like to walk in the leaves.

After working the short time in the yard, I came in to get started on my clam chowder. It is suppose to be a recipe like the one at Red Lobster. This is the before picture, my prep area.

Here is the after picture. I was surprised at how thick it was. That is good. It is like a potato soup. Even better than the potato soup I make. The only thing wrong, the celery was still crunchy. But that was o.k. Now I have some leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment